Looking to reduce costs and environmental impact? At ITP Packaging we provide high quality products designed to do the job that it should, every time. Meaning that you can cut costs and reduce waste by using our range of industrial packaging. We provide drum liners, drum covers, IBC covers, cardboard boxes, pails, drums, polythene bags and more.
In 2013 we formed as an independent supplier of Industrial, Transit and Protective Packaging. ITP Packaging was formed to cater to the manufacturing industries as a reliable and cost-effective packaging solution. In 2019, we moved the business online. The online marketplace seemed like the perfect place for us to achieve our long term goal: to be the number one supplier of Industrial, Transit and Protective Packaging through excellent customer satisfaction.
We’re still a young company here at ITP Packaging. But that makes us fresh and different to our competitors. We’re not set in our ways, and we can see things from a different angle. Our dedication is to providing great quality products that you love and can rely on - customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business. It’s our aim that every customer who uses our products feel that they have found a long term provider for their Industrial, Transit and Packaging needs.
But don’t think that we’re inexperienced. In fact, the management team here at ITP have over 15 years of experience in the packaging industry. Our team has experience and expertise in industrial packaging, and that has allowed us to source the very best suppliers online. We’re only using suppliers with excellent standards in quality and reliability for our online stock. When it comes to your Industrial Packaging needs, we’re your one-stop shop to fulfill all your needs and more. If there’s something you need and you can’t find it on the site, don’t worry - just give our sales team a call and they’ll help you out.
We offer a wide range of products here at ITP Packaging. From protective IBC covers and drum liners, to elasticated covers, pails and cardboard boxes, we offer products of all kinds to suit your industrial packaging needs. Our products include:
● Elasticated dust covers - Want to protect your product or container from dust, dirt and moisture? Our range of elasticated dust covers are great for covering drums, IBCs, pails and more. These covers are a quick and affordable way of giving your open containers a bit more protection from contamination, with an elasticated seam that means they fit snugly.
● Formed drum covers - Are you storing your drums outside and want to protect the contents from the weather, dust and dirt? Our formed drum covers snap on the rim of your drums, protecting them and allowing them to be safely stored outside.
● Drum covers - Storing your goods inside drums? Discover our full range of drum covers here at ITP to find out what we’ve got available. We do both elasticated and rigid drum covers so that you can keep your products protected and clean during storage.
● IBC covers - Do you want to protect your IBC and its contents from dust, dirt and moisture? If you work in production or manufacturing, then you know the importance of having good IBC covers. Our affordable range of quality IBC covers has everything you need to keep your IBCs covered and protected during storage and transport.
● Round bottom liners - Available in a range of different materials, including food grade (EU and FDA approved), LDPE (low density polyethylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), as well as in high temperature resistant materials we have a wide range of round bottom liners here at ITP. These are perfect for lining pails and drums.
● Formed liners - If you’d like a lining solution that removes air pockets and folds, our selection of formed liners will be perfect for you. These fixed liners fit snugly into your drums and pails so that you can get the most out of your space - a great option when storing foods, chemicals, silicones, paints and cosmetics.
● Foil liners - If you’re using a drum or pail to store and transport goods that you want to keep free from moisture and oxygen, then we’ve got foil liners that will do just the job. These are fantastic when transporting foods, powders, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, adhesives and other oxygen sensitive products.
● Pail liners - Using pails to transport a range of different goods? Take a look at our full selection of pail liners to discover how ITP can help you to better store and transport your goods with pails.
● Drums - Need to store or transport liquids? Take a look at our range of drums on offer and you might find something for you. We stock plastic and metal drums in a range of sizes, including 30 ltr, 60 ltr, 120 ltr and 220 ltr drums.
● Polythene bags - We love flat poly bags because they keep their contents protected from dust, dirt and moisture, while leaving the contents visible at the same time. Our range of transparent polythene bags are available in different materials, including 25mu, 50mu and 100mu clear LDPE.
● Pails - Take a look here at our range of metal and plastic pails - great for transporting and storing a range of different goods.
● Cardboard boxes - We offer a range of single and double walled cardboard boxes here at ITP Packaging. We stock cardboard boxes in a number of different sizes, all designed to offer extra durability and strength.
● Gusseted bags - Want an affordable but protective bag with flexible uses? Our gusseted bags can be used to protect and store a number of different products while leaving the contents visible.
● Desiccant - Meet Absorpole - a fantastic desiccant that can be hung in containers to help absorb moisture from the air. The desiccant material eventually dissolves into brine which collects in a container. It can be easily be held in the recess of a container wall, saving you space.
Why should you come to ITP for your packaging needs? Well, there’s a few things that we do differently to most of our competitors:
● High Quality, Low Costs - If you’re in the production or manufacturing industries, you have no doubt experienced poor packaging before. You know that it can be messy, frustrating and time consuming when your packaging fails. Not to mention it can be dangerous depending on the substance you’re packaging.
In fact, there’s a good chance that you’ve become used to double bagging your products out of necessity. Better to be safe than sorry, after all. But guess what? When you choose ITP Packaging, you can benefit from bags that work every time, halving the number of bags you need to go through. Reduce your costs by 50% simply by using ITP Packaging.
● Great Stock Availability - We keep almost all of our products in stock, meaning that we can help you find what you need quicker and more often. 95% of our stock is available at any time, letting us keep on top of orders and meet lead times. As we’ve said before, customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do - being able to provide you with great quality products quickly and easily is what we aim to do.
● Free Standard Delivery - Here at ITP Packaging, we like to help our customers cut costs wherever we can. That’s why we offer free delivery on all orders over £100. That applies to anywhere within mainland UK. For orders under £100 or delivered outside the UK and Ireland, the delivery charge appears clearly on your order before checkout, so that you know exactly what you’re spending before you commit.
We also offer Next Day delivery on request for small surcharges. Just get in touch with us if you need something delivered the next day.
Our online system currently is only available for orders delivered to the UK and Ireland. However, if you’re ordering from outside these areas, please just contact us on 0333 987 4565 or email@example.com and we’ll gladly help and assist you further.
Our goal is to create happy customers that consider us a reliable provider they wouldn’t want to live without. That’s why we want to hear about it if you have an issue with your order.
If you receive your order and, for whatever reason, it’s not entirely what you want, please get in touch. If you’re not completely happy and you’d like to return your delivery, contact our Customer Support team on 0333 987 4564 within 48 hours and they’ll issue a returns document. We’re more than happy to offer a refund or replacement on any goods returned to us within 30 days of issuing the returns document.
Our product range largely consists of Industrial, Transit and Protective Packaging for the production and manufacturing industries. That said, our customer base is varied, ranging from private individuals to organisations on a multi-national level. We cater to customers of all sizes and needs here at ITP.
Whether you’re part of the production or manufacturing industries or not, we’re happy to help. Regardless of your needs, our excellent Customer Service team are on-hand to help you out. If you’re not sure whether we have what you’re looking for, or you’re not sure whether we’ll cater to your needs, get in touch. We’re happy to answer any of your questions, and assist you in discovering what you need.
Here at ITP Packaging, we’re your number one IBC cover supplier. Intermediate Bulk Containers are a popular and affordable way of storing and transporting a variety of different goods. With our IBC covers, you can protect your IBCs and their contents from dirt, dust, moisture, and even UV light. Our range includes:
● Woven IBC Covers - If you want to entirely cover your IBC from dust and dirt with a waterproof solution, our woven IBC Covers may well be the choice for you. These covers are durable and tough, with eyelets so they can be fully tied down - great for outside storage.
● IBC Dust Covers - If you want a quick, affordable and flexible way to protect the top of your IBCs from dust, dirt and moisture, our elasticated IBC dust covers can easily fit tightly and seal the top of the container. These can also cover pallets, drums and boxes too.
● UV IBC Covers - These premium IBC covers are fantastic - a huge favourite among our customers. Do you want an IBC cover that gives you all the protection of a woven cover while also protecting from UV light and sun damage? Our high quality UV IBC covers are the choice for you. Cheaper than buying a straight UV IBC, these covers are the best choice for anyone storing or transporting UV-sensitive products like some chemical, pharmaceuticals, inks, resins and coatings.
Need help with your Industrial, Transit and Protective Packaging? There’s nowhere better to be. Call us here at ITP Packaging today to find out how we can improve your packaging solutions. With quality products and excellent service, we don’t think you’ll be disappointed!